Framework for Health, safety and environment
Creating a Healthy and Safety for our employees is one of our top priorities. We take pride ourselves in achieving low accidents and injuries from emphasis of instilling safe working practices in all areas of our works.
Accident prevention techniques and injury prevention program is a proactive process to help employers find and fix workplace hazards before workers are hurt.
Our care for life value commits us to work safely or not at all and support health and wellbeing of our employees.
To achieve the target of the HSE policy, the management shall:
- Provide a safe place of work
- Provide safe systems of work
- Provide training, instruction and supervision
- Provide and ensure appropriate personal protective equipments (PPE) are won by the workers in carrying out their tasks.
- Assess the risks to anyone who might be affected by carrying out work activities
- Ensure materials and substances are safely stored, handled and transported work to prevent accidents
- Conserve environment, ensure all tools and equipments are safe for use, to supervise workers on their work practices and to promote awareness in aspects of health, safety and environmental care.
In order to create and maintain safe and well-processing working environment in every site, we conduct “Mass Tool Box Meeting” every day at every site and provide, not only to our employees, but also to our subcontractors, all kinds of safety trainings relating to machinery handling, asbestos awareness, fire drilling, risk management, working at heights, how to handle hazardous machineries, tools and materials.
List of Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Excellent SSHE Performance and contribution to PTTEP Myanmar Asset in Year 2016
- Best Safety Award for I & H Engineering Precast Concrete Factory Project
- Best Safety Award winner for Grain Terminal at Plot 30 & 31 of Thilawa Area Port
- 1,000,000 Safe man-hour without LTI